Different Kinds of Reinforcing Steel Bars
Reinforcing steel bar is widely used for concrete structure reinforcement. It is installed inside the concrete and brick, to make them keep their shape and enhance the whole strength. Reinforcing steel bar can be plain or ribbed.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, epoxy-coated steel.
- Diameter: 5mm - 50mm.
- Length: 3m - 36m.
- Pattern: single straight bar or in rolls.
Note: all kinds of steel bars can be cut in short or bent into L shape for your specific project need.
Four reinforcing steel bars with ribbed profile
Reinforcing steel bar can be cut into L shape
Epoxy-coated steel bars
Reinforcing steel bars are packed in rolls by stainless steel stripe in the warehouse
Four bundles of plain round reinforcing steel bars
- Large demand for concrete construction need.
- Stainless steel bar mostly ensures durability of concrete.
- Galvanized and epoxy-coated steel bars provide excellent corrosion protection.
Reinforcing steel bar is widely used in construction industry, commonly seen in the construction of power station, chemical industry, bridge, pavement, parking lot, residential building.
In bundles or according to customers' requirement.